The M1 Building Group is a locally owned and operated general contractor offering high quality custom home and remodeling services at competitive rates. As an organization, we focus on offering building services with a professional touch. Our focus is on building client relationships and successfully executing on each and every project. Having been in the residential construction industry for over twenty years, we have built a strong repeat clientele which confirms our level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining site work efficiency and monitoring budget allocation
- Directing group-focus on site safety
- Ensuring prompt material delivery
- Maintaining tight communication lines with clients throughout duration of project
- Applying over 20 years of construction experience when unforeseen elements arise
- Simplifying client experiences and exceeding their expectations
- Building relationships with homeowners, and suppliers
Dale has worked in the construction industry for over 22 years, managing projects across a number of varying degrees. He is a NC Licensed General Contractor and a former NC Building Code Official. His vast experience includes oversight of all phases of new residential building projects from the ground up, in addition to extensive retrofits and remodels.
NC Licensed Residential Contractor
Former North Carolina Building Code Official
- Ensuring overall team efficiency
- Incorporating lean estimating and scheduling into each and every project
- Producing project management tracking reports
- Preparation of marketing materials and website development
Matt has a diverse background in the construction industry. In 2004, he obtained his NC Building License while studying for his BSCE in Civil Engineering. Upon completion of his BSCE, he completed his MSCE in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures. As a design engineer with a major company in the nuclear industry, he worked performing calculations, drawings and documentation for 500-ton steam generator replacement projects at both the Sequoyah and Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plants. Shortly after, he obtained international building experience in project management, scheduling, and estimating in a contract role with a high-end architectural builder in Melbourne, Australia.
NC Licensed Commercial Contractor
M.S.C.E in Civil Engineering
Click here for the M1 Building Group coverage areas.